Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fun Friday

Friday was park day with my friends from Korean class. It's always a pleasure to be around these gals.In Korea you can drink EVERYWHERE.......including the passenger seat of a taxi! So we thought we'd enjoy some wine
Unfortunately I couldn't drink because I had to leave for a 1.5 hour English lesson, so I enjoyed the snacks instead
We attempted to write a song and accompany it with live musical instruments, but it didn't work so well, plus I had to leave
Then we all met up again for dinner, but this time I brought along my hubby and friend Becca. We enjoyed a yummy spread of grilled meat and side dishes.
And since we were in the area we decided to call up our Japanese classmate/friend Hiromi and present her with her birthday gift. Two massive bottles of soju, a strawberry cupcake and a business card for a Kissing Room (inside joke). This girl can drink like a fish and has been proudly wearing the nickname, 아저씨!
This girl is sooooo funny ;)
In true 아저씨 style!~

No comments: