Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eating Clean!


This summer I'm going to eat healthy, I've decided! Because a) I want to wear a bikini to the beach, and b) it's about time I made an appointment for our studio wedding photos (almost a year late now). I'm not going to be counting calories, or points or measuring portions. I'm just going to choose wisely when I eat out and eat healthy when I'm at home. And I'm going to attempt to eat smaller meals more often. I'm not sure how I will do but when I put my mind to something then I'm pretty good at following through. The reason I'm telling YOU about it is so that I can be accountable to myself. Also, I would like some advice/ guidance from those of you who know about health and nutrition. And wouldn't it be great if I could motivate someone else to eat healthy. Lastly, my friend Becca was mentioning something about trying to encourage one another and keep each other updated about how well we are doing. So Becca, since I know we don't meet very often and never talk on the phone, this is for you!!!


I stocked up the fridge with healthy options: cheeries, mangoes, grapefruit, bananas, apples, blueberries, oranges, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, tofu, tuna, chicken and lots of green lettuce. I will do my best to post what I eat/ when I eat. Anyone else want to join me on this summer food photo journey?

2 comments:

Foreigner Joy said...

Food journal. Try that too.

David said...

How about buddhist or Korean vegetarian diet.