Sunday, April 18, 2010

My weekend!

Donata's birthday party bash in Sinchon on Friday night; followed by drinks, dancing and street food.

This girl can drink!The only boy from our class that came out. What a lucky man!
Saebom, me and Donata
______________________________________________________
Saturday girls night out involved grocery shopping, a nice dinner out, and then a game of chat roulette. OH MY!
"A friendship that can be ended didn't even start"
One wonderful weekend with a great group of people. Now I'm going to crawl back into bed. All this late night partying and drinking made me SICK!!!

2 comments:

Beloved said...

Is that a giant Croc clock? Please tell me those (Crocs) aren't popular in Korea! My niece came to the U.S. and was so amazed by American's UGLY shoes. I didn't know what she was talking about at first, so she led me by the hand to someone who was wearing a pair. She also couldn't believe how expensive they are. lol.

Why am I here??? said...

yes it's a giant Croc clock. And the croc fad didn't really catch on here.