Thursday, March 04, 2010

It's that time again!

FOR AN UPDATE!!!!!

Lots of changes in the past couple of weeks, here are just a few:

1) Finished my job from hell (don't get me wrong I adored the kids)

2) Have officially moved in with my mother-in-law (and so far I'm loving every minute of it)

3) I am transitioning from a full-time teacher to full-time student (and it's hard to go home and have to do homework)

4) I've been offered 6 part-time jobs in the past 3 weeks, non of which I've applied for (I've accepted the offer to teach the PRESIDENT'S BODYGUARDS at the BLUE HOUSE!!!!)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

woot woot!! I'm glad you did it! Remember the things that scare you the most are usually the things that give you the most reward. When do you start?

Helena said...

Oh my!

Anonymous said...

OMG i can imagine those hunks! love your blog, keep it comming!!
and good luck with your studies (i would love to go back to Seoul and do my postgrad there, but it wouldn't be really career-wise for me)
Monika P.

asiangarden said...

that is waaaay cool!!!