Friday, February 05, 2010

Take 10 minutes......

Last night I woke up sobbing, tears streaming down both sides of my face because I just found out my husband had inoperable brain cancer. It was just a dream.

Then this morning I woke up and made this video: opppps this is when I discovered I couldn't make an 11 minute video on you-tube ;(

SO............here's what I have to say to you:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for your kinds words of encouragement and advice. It means more to me then you can ever imagine. YOU are wonderful!

Give yourself the gift of 10 minutes to do something that will bring a smile to your face, or someone else because YOU deserve it! NOW GO SPREAD THE HAPPINESS......and then come back here and tell me what you did ;)

2 comments:

Dream The Impossible said...

:( god I pray that dream never comes true. My mom at 65 recently died from an inoperable brain tumor 10 weeks after diagnosis. It's a horrible horrible time. Don't have that dream again!!

Why am I here??? said...

Oh my goodness. That's terribly awful. I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Thanks for sharing a piece of her ;)

*HUGS*

Jennifer