Monday, February 08, 2010

OK! Korea.....

.......what kinda study book is this?

So I guess I just have to sit back and laugh and remember why I fell in love with this country and all the silly things that happen here.

Tomorrows English phrase: "I'm not going to marry you." Everyone, repeat after me! YAH, because that's the most useful English phrase ever!

Actually this is a real English study book. The guy beside me on the subway was reading it and I asked him if I could take a picture. Then I told him that if he ever said that to his girlfriend that 'he'd get punched in the face!'

OH KOREA! I HEART YOU!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I really love this book.

SeoulSearching said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY!!!! Thanx for this!!

^^

Why am I here??? said...

I know isn't it awesome. I should teacher Sung Hyun this phrase.......opppppps too late!

Tanya said...

Ok Is this where steve learned to speak english??!