Friday, January 22, 2010

Bangkok, Thailand December 27th

Today we went to Chatuchak weekend market during the day and shopped our little hearts out

On the way there We stopped for some yummy coconut ice cream Took in the wall art
And braved the crowds on this hot hot day. Then we showered up and went to Limphini Park and ended up listening to some local entertainment while eating dinner at the Bazaar night market My lovely dress Reflections Waiting for dinner while listening to the local entertainmentPapaya salad for me This wall hanging was the buy of the day

And these fridge magnets were a close second

Total money spent = 3197 Baht ($97 US)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh......... LOVE love love the wall hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ambearo said...

I miss that coconut ice cream! So delicious!!! Glad you had a great vacation. I loved traveling through Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia too!