Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Update!

Today I had my first Thai cooking course in Chiang Mai (Northern Thailand). Tomorrow I will be going on a 3 day trek into the jungle to meet some village ppl and ride on elephants. It's crazy what I'm doing here and I'm pretty blessed to be able to experience this in my lifetime.

I had good intentions of blogging my whole trip as I go. I've been documenting what I spend and taking a lot of pictures however it seems when i upload them they disappear off my camera for some reason. I think I'll just save the pictures and the stories for when I return as I don't want to loose anything special. Plus I'm spending way too much time/ money on the internet when I should be enjoying this new country with my husband.

So I'll be taking a little break for the time being.

I'll be back!

4 comments:

Hamster said...

If you like cookiing Thai food, may I recommend this site
www.thaifoodtonight.com

SeoulSearching said...

my friend is also in thailand! she just spent a day on elephants! haha hope you have as much fun as she did! have a safe trip!! ^^

Amanda said...

Do you accidentally have the "delete photos from my device" button clicked?

Why am I here??? said...

Thanks everyone!

Amanda,

I didn't have that selected but what happens is that after I go to view some of my photos there is an error message that says can't be read in JPEG.......or something like that!