Monday, November 09, 2009

A month at random

Some things as of late:
Sung Hyun ordered some clothes on-line for a wedding we attended only to realize he put on a few pounds
I drank a $12 glass of juice and had a good chat with an even better friend over lunchSung Hyun surprised me one Saturday night with a home cooked meal, roses and some soju slushies
I kept the roses by my computer and smelled them every time I sat down
I learned to make 시금치 (spinach side dish)
I have been cooking at home a lot more since I'm trying to save money.
I'm on track with my finances and have been logging what I spend. Life is good!!

3 comments:

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Hey Jenn,
I think you meant to say "finances", not "fiances"... hahahaha. Loved the slip of the letter but I don't think your hubby would like you being engaged to another men... hahaha. Glad life is good. Keep it up.

Why am I here??? said...

Funniest slip up ever!!! hehe, thanks!

Let me know if you need any information about Bali. I went there for my honeymoon and it was wonderful!

Annie-Me said...

you'll find as you cook more, buying the ingredients for Korean food is often way more expensive than eating Korean food outside. (Cause vegetables are atrociously expensive in this country) Cooking simple western dishes isn't too bad (when you compare them to places like outback atleast.