Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sunday

On Sunday I hung out with Sung Hyun. Went shopping in Myeong-dong and then went to a friends house for dinner.

Two cool displays I saw while shopping:

This one in a Nike shop

This one outside of a hot dog shop.
************

Then I spent the evening sorting through immigration paperwork. Sung Hyun thinks we will be fine doing it ourselves without a lawyer. Only problem is that I'll be the one doing it. And there's lots and lots and lots of forms to be filled out!

Trying to sort through the mess with Shane ;)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Eh, I filled out 98% of our paperwork. It was a lot, but it was fine. And we did it without a lawyer. You're basically paying a lawyer to fill in paperwork. I know *I* can fill in forms at $100 an hour, sure. That $100/hr would take more than one hour of MY work to earn in cash, so I end up ahead.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, i remember the countless days of filling out those forms (Ours were just for PR card though). Something like 2 weeks before we were done. So worth it to do and send before you move back to Canada though. Gets processed a whole lot faster! Good luck!
Cindy (Samuel, Madalyn, Rachel)

Why am I here??? said...

Yah I contacted a couple of lawyers who will do the paper work for ($2000 or $2500). Seriously that's tempting. But I will try my best to do it myself.

Hey Cindy we are also applying for PR too. I certainly hope it's fast!

Anonymous said...

I *tink* Sean got his about 4 months after we sent in the application! That was 6 years ago...
Cindy