Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fattie Files!!!!

Just for the hell of it, I've decided to take a picture of everything I eat for one week. So here goes .......
DAY 1 -- Tuesday September 22, 2009Blueberry Muffin ($2) -- 8:30 am

1/2 wrap + 1/2 sandwich + Sparkling grape soda ($5) -- 12:00 pm

helping of mangoes (FREE -- gift from a student) -- 1:30 pm


Crackers + cheese ($2) -- 5:00 pm

Edamame ($1) -- 6:30 pm

Bulgogi (beef, vegetables, sweet potatoes) + rice ($5) -- 8:15 pm
TOTAL = $15*
_________________________________________

* an approximate estimation in Canadian dollars

2 comments:

SeoulSearching said...

What a great idea that i might steal... but may not post on my blog! ^_^... i'm trying to work on a budget and watch my food intake so this is a great idea for that! lol!! love reading your blog btw!!

Why am I here??? said...

TOTALLY DO IT!!!!

I would love to have a fatie files partner....hehehe!

Thanks for the comment ;)