Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend with Family!

Last weekend I hung out with Sung Hyun's family. We headed to the West sea for some fun in the sun. But unfortunately by the time we arrived it was low tide so there was no swimming for us!

For some reason I can't find the pictures Sung Hyun took with his fancy camera so I've been holding off on this post. And I still can't find them. So here are some of the high lights (from my camera) in no real order:
ready for bedSung Hyun's sister picks some peppers
Can you believe there are 7 ppl in the back seat? Three adults and four children
Sunset
a field of rice
old lady dries red peppers
Crab time
cutting up the craboctopus timecutting up the octopusone lazy boy

1 comment:

jason said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. The crab looks awesome.