Monday, June 29, 2009

Sorry!

I miss blogging. I have noticed that since I'm still in limbo with my blog I'm taking less and less pictures everyday -- which is too bad because a) I just bought a new $1000 camera b) I'm doing something everyday after work so there's so much to write about.

I'm crazy busy here. Between meeting friends, working full time, going to the gym and having something scheduled every.single.weekend, I don't have time to breath. It's good for now. I like the craziness. However I definately am looking forward to the summer break. This coming weekend is my friends wedding somewhere out of town and then next weekend is MUD FESTIVAL. I'm really looking forward to both. I'll be finished work on the 17th of July and then I'll be on vacation for a good 6 weeks before I hit the ground running again. Got a lot of stuff planned for the summer.......including a few surprises! Hope everyone is enjoying the sun.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

sounds like your busy! I also like that!

Khamela said...

Thanks again for the comment Jennipal :) Fortunately, everything went well. I went to the consulate website for Atlanta, GA, sent what was on the list, and got my visa two days later! Thanks for the help

Khamela said...

oh, I'll be going to Hanyang University

Annie-Me said...

are you prego??? is that the surprise??? ;P

Why am I here??? said...

NO BUT I AM ONE CHUNKY MONKEY!!!hehe