Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taking a break

Dear faithful blog readers,

Blogging is fun and I don't want to stop, but I'm ready for a temporary leave of absence. And I'm sure you're sick of checking for updates on my site only to find Mr. Happy Elephant appear at the top.

So I'll be back after I dig myself out of a million and one wedding photos. Until then I'll leave you with a new site I've created to display some of them: http://www.korea.myphotoalbum.com/

And instead of leaving you hanging, how about we make a blog date? I'll promise to have something posted in two weeks.

So, see you then!!!

Jennifer

p.s. Sung Hyun and I have some exciting news to share but you'll have to hang tight. (READ: I'M NOT PREGNANT)

3 comments:

asiangarden said...

I was pretty sick of the elephant! ;)_

Diana said...

I had to laugh at your parenthesized comments.

Glad you're feeling better.

Tara said...

Come back soon, Jennifer!