Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday with Kenda

Yup I'm about 2 weeks behind on my blog......ughhh! But I guess that happens when you have a full time job and a full time life outside of work. Haven't been getting home until after 10 usually each night which leaves little time for computer fun. I'm looking forward to having some time off for myself during the week of my wedding. Which, might I add, is only a couple weeks away. More on that later though. Enjoy the beautiful pics we took on Sunday together. Our day was jam packed with good times:

First a stop at Krispie Kreme doughnuts for some goodness. Then off to a palace to watch a changing of the guards ceremony
Got to try on a hanbok. Amanda was right.......pregnant mushroom comes to mind when looking at this picture. Hopefully my wedding one will fit better
Yikes!
After the palace we did some walking since the weather was so beautiful
Then ended up at my favourite little Indian joint for dinner
Kenda tried everything but didn't really like any of it (except the bread)
Then off to Seoul tower to check out the bright lights
and the love locks
Then to Myeong dong for some more late night shopping
hello pretty boy
Then to the convenience store to gather goodies for our taste testing adventures

An awesome exhausting day ;)

No comments: