Sunday, April 05, 2009

Kenda's NEVER ENDING adventures in Korea

Kenda pretty much did everything she could do in Seoul for the short time she was here. On Thursday she woke up bright and early to head on over to North Korea; well not quite but almost. I booked a trip through the USO for her to check out the DMZ (demilitarized zone). I did this tour with my mom two years ago and it was one of her my most memorable things about her trip to Korea. I knew Kenda would enjoy it too. I forgot about the hike down the tunnel on an 11 degree incline until the night before she left. So as she was getting ready to leave the next the morning I told her to enjoy her hike.

In the evening we took the Han-river boat cruise for an hour and a half and got to listen to some live music. It was nice!
It was a chilly day to be outside

So she decided to go in where she was protected from the wind.

Then we took the crowded subway back to my place. Can you find her in this picture?

No comments: