Sunday, April 05, 2009

Friday was fun!!

Annie doesn't have to work on Friday's so she volunteered to come in for the weekend and help Kenda with some fabric shopping while I was at work. I was able to enjoy lunch with them both first. 닭갈비 step one
step two
step three
Coffee butter buns
Gustimo ice cream
Then a whole afternoon of new sights and smells for Kenda:
And evening out with the soju girls.
Notice the earrings.....nothing says classy like cute little soju bottle earrings for $1
And why not start out the night with some coolers for the convenience store
drinking on the subway
or under a police sign in the subway
some cute octopus figures in Hongdae
Annie's favorite mussel shop
My favorite soju shop
I tried my first mussel. It wasn't as bad as I imagined.
Kenda gave it a go too!!
Opening her first mussel
Trying to decide if she's brave enough to eat it
Her first and last mussel
But she was all about the strawberry soju (as was I)
And no night in Hongdae is complete without singing your heart out in a NoraebangEspecially if you're sporting a blue tongue

4 comments:

alessandrastarr said...

It looks like you all had lots of fun, even if Kenda didn't care of the seafood so much. You always take great pictures!

Annie-Me said...

that was a great night.......good pics.

Anonymous said...

Hey...what is the name of that first dish? and is it CHEESE on top?!?!?!

Why am I here??? said...

It's called Cheese Dalk Galbi 지스 닭갈비.......it's yummy!!