Monday, March 09, 2009

Living in a postcard -- Day 6 in Boracay

This morning came too soon. We had a early morning wake up call so we could watch the sunrise while horseback riding!!!! Riding a horse in the dark is scary. Riding a horse, period, is scary.
My hat looks exceptionally large
After the hour ride I was pretty sore. I was probably so tense squeezing my thighs together so I wouldn't fall off.
Look dad, they have a Rotary Club here, why don't you come to one of their meetings?
School girls off to study
Young boys off to work.
And we were ready to hit the sack for a few more hours of rest
Then later in the afternoon we did a lot of walking
Watched another beautiful sunset
Then went to the hospital to get Annie some medicine for her sore throat

2 comments:

Annie-Me said...

my boobs look like they are about to fall outa that dress......ugh

Andrew said...

Hi!

My name is Andrew Dunkle and I wanted to quickly say that I enjoyed reading your blog, you really have a wonderful site setup here. I am contacting you in regards to a link exchange. I represent Reach To Teach, a recruiting company that provides job placement services for English teachers across Asia.

I enjoyed your blog and I think that other people who are interested in living in Korea but what to learn more would like it too. Please come by and explore our site at www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com.

You can contact me directly at andrew@reachtoteachrecruiting.com

Thanks and happy blogging! Enjoy the rest of your trip in the Philippines :)

Andrew Dunkle
Reach To Teach