Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hanbok Shopping

Wedding planning is moving along quite quickly. Can you believe it's only 6 weeks away? Well we can't!!! Things are going well, minus the wedding invitation incident. But I'll be sure to fix that.

This past Saturday Judy, my Korean friend, came along to help me pick out my hanbok. Thanks Judy. Since I'm having a traditional Korean wedding, I don't have to worry about squishing into a white dress. hehe. I could be pregnant and no one would know. (I'm not, in case you were wondering)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Wish we could be there, Jen.

Diana said...

So many pretty colors!

Am I invited?

asiangarden said...

I have been watching too many Kdrama's lately, and I must say, I can't wait to see you in your hanbok!

Shells Bells said...

I love hanboks I'm sure you'll look lovely in yours post lots of pics :)