Friday, March 20, 2009

1 day

In less then 24 hours I will be meeting my good friend Kenda at the Incheon airport in Korea. She's coming to visit me and I couldn't be any happier at this moment. This will be the first friend who will have come from Canada to visit me. I can't wait to play tourist with her. After living in Korea for three years I have become numb to some of the cool and interesting things that I fell in love with my first year. It will be refreshing to see what she has to say about my now home. AHHHHHHHH........ counting down the hours!!!

See you soon friend! Safe travels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah.....Christmas dinner & those stupid paper hats. Seems so long ago. Hope you & Kenda have a great time. Talk to you on Sunday night.
Momma Bear

Beloved said...

Great that your friend is coming for a visit. It is so much fun to introduce Korea to others who've never seen it. I only got to do it once when my sister visited, and we had a blast. Have fun!