Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well things seemed to work themselves out and although a lot of domestic flights were cancelled mine was a go. I arrived home at 5:30 pm (only 2 hours past my eta) on Christmas Eve!!!! I was greeted by my family and a few friends. It's always nice to see familiar faces at the airport.

It was minus 22, but I didn't care because I made it home for Christmas Eve.

It's always nice to walk into my home and feel a sense of comfort, of belonging!!!!

Tonight was no exception.

Christmas tree and village are put up every year The glowing town
Sparkling tree with gifts a plentyThe warm inviting family room Sung Hyun unpacks. We realize that the missing bag had most of the presents in them Christmas eve supper -- perogies, ham, salad, potatoes, cabbage rolls..........yum!!!And a few to many sweets
Off to church
Then back home again to open up one present Sung Hyun got a Football hoodie
And me a cute jacket!!!

HOME SWEET HOME

4 comments:

asiangarden said...

So glad you made it home~!

Annie-Me said...

I MISS YOU!!! When are you coming home?

Anonymous said...

I'm Katie!~!^^
Your house in Canada is so pretty and christmasious!(MY OWN WORD^^)
I want to see your
SuperExtraLargeSnowMan!

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you two just as cute as always ><
:P
-Bram