Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sunday with friends

Sung Hyun and I met up with Hodge and Annie on Sunday. We had a quick bite to eat and then off we went......Annie was getting a dog. She found the cutest little American Cockerspaniel (sp?) and had to take it home. It will be a handful.
I love Sung Hyun's new jacket that I bought him. It's green but shows up brown in pictures, weird!!

Why thank you!!!

Korea doesn't get boring. Living in Seoul there are always things to do and neat places to explore.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A little Shabu shabu for lunch.
And we tried to get a good picture of the boys, but that didn't work.

So we had them take one of us instead.

3 comments:

MC said...

Hey Jennipal! I love your blog! It's so interesting, funny and cute! I check your blog almost every day! I'm planning on moving to Seoul, SK in July 2010 to teach english! I'm counting the days! I'm also a canadian and may I say that your boyfriend is very cute! lol! I'm probably gonna get myself one(korean boy) when I move to SK lol!

THE EAST said...

Dear Jenniper

Hope all is well.
We always enjoy reading your blog.
Just wanted to let you know that we have just launched new website (www.theeast.org).
Please take a look and hope you have a good day.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Hyung Wook Lee
Managing Director / Editor in Chief
MBA(Edin)

THE EAST, The East Asian Monthly Business Newspaper,
Elephant Consulting Limited, 160 Central Road, Worcester Park, Surrey, KT4 8HQ, UK
Tel : + 44 (0) 7912 608 321 / Web site: www.theeast.org / E mail : md@theeast.org
Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 6254454

MelStrand said...

HAHA, "Shabu Shabu", I love that! It totally takes me back........