Saturday, November 08, 2008

I HEART earrings

It's no secret that I'm addicted to earrings. And since I can't really fit into Korea FREE SIZE clothing, I've got to feed my addictive shopping habit somehow. Okay, honestly it's not that bad!!!

But every time I go back to Canada for a visit my good friend Jennifer's sister always compliments my earrings. I figured why not get her some too. So I asked if she would be interested and she said she trusts me to pick them out for her. And honestly if she doesn't like them, I do so it's no big loss to me for buying them. Actually I'm kinda hoping she doesn't like any of them so that I get to keep them all to myself. MUAH HAH HA!!
Here's my collection for her so far:

Earrings in the top two rows are $1 each

Bottom row from left to right -- $3, $4, $5, and $7

1 comment:

Kuri said...

I LOOOOOVE earrings too. My students always comment on my different ones and one actually bought me a pair for my birthday. Those you had on there were hella cutes=^^=