Sunday, October 05, 2008

Weekend with Annie

Anne-Marie is one of my best friends here in Korea. I love her warm heart and caring spirit. I also appreciate her honestly and bluntness. She's great.

This weekend I went out to her neck of the woods. She lives a couple hours commute from Seoul in a little country side city called Wonju. She picked me up in her newly purchased car and headed to her massive apartment. I'm talking 2 bedrooms, a living room, a bathtub, and enormous kitchen. Did you read that, yup she's got a bathtub. If I was her neighbour I'd be there everyday................for her company of course ;)



We watched P.S. I Love You and balled my eyes out. She got me started on a craft. A cool paper lamp/ candle shade.
I loved it!!! She even let me take it home.
Next morning we made cookies and got ready for camping.
Had a wonderful bacon, ham, cheese, tomato sandwich with some grapes and cola. Drove 30 minutes to the camping site. Annie and Hodge are pitching the tent.
Ate some yummy enchiladas and potato salad

Roasted marshmallows and sat around the fire singing.

Drank some of these. Okay, drank lots of these. Hung out with the Korean men at their site for awhile and had some good laughs. We brought them cookies and they fed us soju and kimchi. Then had a wienie roast for breakfast the next morning. It was lovely!!!!

1 comment:

asiangarden said...

You always have so much fun! So did you sleep there all night?