Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shane's housewarming party

Couldn't help but take a picture of this guys teddy sweater as we were on our way to Shane's housewarming party. Was thinking about buying one for my brother for Christmas.....hehe
The three of us took the subway. Meanwhile Sung Hyun was already there.Shane told us the wrong subway exit so we walked for an extra 20 minutes to find the place. Good exercise I guess but we were pretty tired when we got there.
The office tel. style apartment is pretty cool. Especially these closet doors by the main entrance

Which also act as a hidden refrigerator

They have a loft style apartment. So this is their cool sleeping area. Koreans traditionally sleep on the floor and a small mat called a yo.

Here's the view from their loft

Here's the gang!!!

2 comments:

Annie-Me said...

I had a great time with you and Sunghyun this weekend. I hope that we can spend more time together more often. I will try not to break out crying as frequently...lol

Why am I here??? said...

I had a blast with you both. Can't wait to do it again ;)