Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's what's for dinner.........

Camping was a blast. Although Sunday night, back in my own bed, I went to sleep and somehow in the middle of the night the air con came on. I'm not sure if it was set on a timer by accident or how it happened, but when I woke up in the morning I was freezing. Then Monday night I left the window open and was pretty chilled in the morning too. So it doesn't surprise me that I'm feeling sick now. I've got a sore throat and the sniffles. It's not so fun!!!


I was going through my cupboard and came across my stash of Western goodies from home. I guess it's about time to start cooking again!!

This was dinner on Monday night. Shrimp stir-fry and some tasty wine.

And guess what I found in the little mart by my work. Western chips for $5 a bag!!!!

No comments: