Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Vietnam Vacation August '08

I had a horrible sleep the previous night and must have gone to the bathroom 7 or 8 times in the night so I spent almost all day in bed. I was sick!!! Looking back now I would guess that maybe it was the Malaria medication I was taking. Anyways I did manage to get outside a few times but the weather was ugly and so was I. Poor Sung Hyun

So off he went crab hunting
And caught some big ones
video
Dig and chase.......they're fast little buggers
video
Gonna eat some king crab for supper
Attempted to eat lunch at this restaurant but only got through 1/2 bowl of rice. Back to bed for me ;)Sung Hyun's afternoon snack
A view of our resort just before we head into the market Picked up some fruit for breakfast
Ate some chicken feet
Well Sung Hyun did
And he loved them
But he wasn't brave enough to try any of these weird shots. Serpents blood was one choice.