Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jennifer's Wedding!!!!

Do you remember this?

Well they did it. My best friend got married. I haven't seen Jennifer in over 6 months so it came as a big shock when I realized that she had lost over 50lbs since then. Holy shit she looks smokin' (not that she didn't before). My friends have recapped the night for me. My mom said it was beautiful and that everyone shed a little tear ;)

My mom didn't take any good photos because after the service was over she realized there were no batteries in her camera......hehe, that's so my mom. She here are a couple shots taken from my friends on facebook. Thank you friend on facebook!!!!

Jennifer, radiant as always!!!!

The newly weds. Congrats Jennifer and Chris. I can't wait to see you when I get back. I miss you both oh so very much. Much love ;)

No comments: