Friday, August 01, 2008

While away at camp ..........

............. I missed .............

......this........

..........this...............

............. and this ;)

Sung Hyun made himself right at home at my place. The times he didn't get fed at home he dined in style with some ramyeon, kimchi, and a front row seat infront of the TV
......at least I came home to a clean place ;)
__________________________________________________
Camp was a blast!!!!! Well organized and super fun. The kids were great, the schedule was awesome, the directore kicked butt and my roomates were the bomb ;) Overall an awesome experience!!!! I'll be sure to go back!!
__________________________________________________
Tomorrow Sung Hyun and I will be flying to Vietnam for some well deserved R&R!!!! WHOOOAAAAA!!! See you all in a week

3 comments:

Marie said...

I gotta ask though.....who took the pictures if you were gone?

And have fun in Vietnam! I am so jealous!

Marie said...

Jennifer, you made me do it now come and read!
http://adoptionjourney-brochu.blogspot.com/

Tuttle said...

Well, I see Marie has beaten me to it...

Keep up the great blogging!