Friday, July 25, 2008

School's out for summer........

....I'm all finished teaching my summer camp and now I start my month of vacation. Wooaa hooo
Not exactly. I signed up for another summer camp because I couldn't pass up the cash so I technically get only one day of rest and then I'm heading out of Seoul to play with some more kids for 6 days. My camp will last from Sunday to Friday.

Then on Saturday bright and early Sung Hyun and I will be heading off to sunny (hopefully) Vietnam for a special island get away. Tickets booked, bags packed (ahh who are we kidding that won't happen till the day before) and two eager people ready to take on a new country ;)

And the best part is that we'll be staying at Phu Quoc Island and get to see beaches like this:


Picture and more information can be found by clicking here

And I don't know what it is about this guy, but he makes my heart melt. I am so in love with him and things have never felt so certain. I just may be the luckiest girl in the world to have him in my life!!!!

4 comments:

Beloved said...

Ooh, Vietnam! I'm so envious. I went when I lived in Korea and it was FABULOUS. I didn't do the island thing, though. We spent a few days in Ho Chi Minh and then hired a car and drove down to the Mekong Delta. I LOVE Vietnam.

alessandrastarr said...

Awe. You guys are too cute <3

Hope you have a great vaction on the nice sunny beaches.

asiangarden said...

I am so jealous! You are living my dream life, have fun while you can! ;)
And have extra fun for me as I sit here huge and preggo surrounded by kids!

Why am I here??? said...

I can't wait to explore beloved!!!

I will have a great vacation alessandrastarr and I'll make sure to have extra fun for you asiangarden ;)

Much love ;)

Jen