Monday, July 07, 2008

MINI America!!!

Saturday was so random and FUN!!!!!! Patricia and I got up early, after stuffing ourselves the night before with yummy Indian food, packed our bags and headed out of Seoul. We caught the rapid train and made it to the American military base in Pyeong Tek in an hour flat. We showed our ID (I didn't have mine but they let me in anyways) and then took in the sights (and smells!) for the afternoon. The base had opened its doors to the public for 2 days in celebration of July 4th.

There was so much space and English all around


I learned all about how to fly this thingy, but I'll save it for the professionals

BEST PART EVER WAS THE TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And before we left we hit up the bowling alley............a totally random and fun day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you go to cp humphreys?

Why am I here??? said...

actually I'm not even really sure what the name is. It was in Pyongtec though