Wednesday, July 16, 2008

JEN JEN MY FRIEND!!!!!


My dearest and closest friend Jennifer is getting married in September.


And guess where I'll be????

Stuck in Korea, unable to attend..........boo hoo!!!!

This is the major downside of living abroad. Sure it's the opportunity of a lifetime, but sometimes (just sometimes) I feel like I'm missing out on important milestones back home!!!

AND THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES ;)


I was so ecstatic to get her invitation in the mail:

See......excitement!!!

This is the coolest invitation I have ever seen. I imagine that Jen made them herself, since she is one crafty gal.
This is the front:

This is the back:

And it even flips up:


Miss you lots friend and now even more ;)

5 comments:

Kuri said...

I'll be living in Seoul until at least July 28. I would definitely love to meet for lunch Saturday. I'm emailing you my cellphone number and where I am=^^=

Kuri said...

I just realized you don't have an email address listed. My email is kwalkgotseoul@gmail.com
Hit me up and we can exchange numbers. I'm still in exploring mode with everything so any suggestions of where to eat is great to me=^^=

Tanya said...

it would be so cool if you could find a cheap last minute flight out and surprise her. now that would be really cool. i really want to see you too....even though you left in feb it still feels like it was a really really really long time ago. 5 months is a long time but it feels like forever.

alessandrastarr said...

That is one cool invitation. Maybe you could work something out with your school so you could go?

Jenna said...

I really wish you could attend Jennifer's wedding! It is going to be so much fun!