Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Computerness!!!!

Kisu came to my place last week to install some sort of sound card in my computer (I wasn't really paying attention because I'm not so up on my computer talk).

With my new computer chip card thingy I can call my mom over SKYPE. Except every time I have called the connection has been horrible and she has ended up calling me on the phone anyways. Oh well!!!!


So for all his effort and hard work, I treated him to some beer and chicken. It was great, except we were missing Amanda

On the walk home I just had to stop and take a pic of these pig feet (at least I think they're pig feet)

And this man didn't quite make it home for the night. Instead he passed out, sitting up, on the sidewalk.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks like jokbal. Haven't you had jokbal? God, I love it!

My boyfriend's head is very big. I didn't realize it until my last week in Korea.

Tuyet said...

Oh my - the pic of the man on the street is hilarious!

I use Skype myself and it works fine. If the PC to PC voice talk doesn't work for you, then they have an option where you can call a landline from your computer. It might end up cheaper for you & your mom. Only thing is that you have to pay using Paypal or something like that... but it works out to just pennies a minute (much less than what SaskTel charges to call Korea anyways) Look into it...

Tuyet said...

Oh my - the pic of the man on the street is hilarious!

I use Skype myself and it works fine. If the PC to PC voice talk doesn't work for you, then they have an option where you can call a landline from your computer. It might end up cheaper for you & your mom. Only thing is that you have to pay using Paypal or something like that... but it works out to just pennies a minute (much less than what SaskTel charges to call Korea anyways) Look into it...