Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A trip to the zoo

Sung Hyun has us signed up for this website called Couple Canada; a network for Korean and Canadian couples, all of which are Western men with Korean women..........and then of course there's US!!!

Some of us met up on the weekend for a day trip to the zoo. Fun times with some new faces!!!!



And this is when I learned how truly adorable fusion babies really are........this little boy melted my heart. He was well behaved and completely adorable!!!!! Makes me almost WANT one.........don't worry mom it won't happen anytime soon.

3 comments:

Annie-Me said...

you'd look good with a baby attached at the hip jen :)

asiangarden said...

Awwww, so cute!!

Kuri said...

Thanks. I'm excited for finally getting across the ocean. I fly out of the US July13 and start training July16. Unfortunately the bf won't be coming but he'll be visiting me in January '09 so looking forward to it. I love the zoo pictures. Brings back childhood=^^=