Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Day at the park

It was such a beautiful day at the park on Monday that Sung Hyun and I decided to meet up with some friends for a day of sun.

And what cute couple like us wouldn't rent couple bikes if they had the chance..............ahhhhh how cute........ㅋㅋㅋ

What a beautiful day it was............check out the clear sky people......did you hear me??? CLEAR SKY PEOPLE!!!!

I brought along my volley/ soccer ball and we had fun tossing that around for awhile. But the most entertainment came when we watched this crazy tree game. Sung Hyun said he would always play this when he was young

LOOK LIKE FUN ?????

4 comments:

asiangarden said...

LOL, not sure if that looks like fun or not....but the bike sure does!

Chels said...

It looks like you had a good time. I totally don't get that tree game. I watched these guys play it one day when I was hiking by a temple and I couldn't really get the point of it, but they sure seened to be enjoying themselves. How do you win, or can you win? Just curious.

Why am I here??? said...

hehe, yup I think it would be too painful!!! And the bike is definately not as fun as it looks. You can't see or steer so you have to trust the person in the front....

After all the jumping on each others backs it all comes down to rock, paper, scissors against the two teams. The team that loses has to get jumped on again.......

Frank said...

That game is called "riding horse(말타기)" or "hammering peg (말뚝박기)." There are two ways to determine who wins and who loses. One is what Jen described, by rock, paper, scissors. The other way is that the riding team tries to break down the horse team when they jump on their backs. If the horse team breaks down, the riding team automatically wins and they start again without switching teams. When I was in elementary school, the teachers banned that game because they were legitimately worried about the kids getting too competitive and causing spine injuries.