Saturday, April 19, 2008

One definately unexpected weekend!!!!

Chelsey my navy mate, came to Korea to visit her boyfriends extended family (Korean family of course). And the second night that she was here I invited her out for some dinner and drinks with some of my pals
And she scored me 10 boxes of Kraft Dinner and 12 Mars bars from Canada free of charge..............yummy. THANKS SO MUCH CHELSEY I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS
Chelsey, who had never tried SOJU before, definately had a memorable night. Instead of going back home to her boyfriends families house she stayed out the whole night (bad daughter, hehe).
First we headed to Hongdae and hung out with some Korean cuties. Then we managed to find a night club for some dancing. Except Chelsey, who has no clue where I live, left the night club to do some wandering around. I waited at the club until 6:20 am and then figured she wasn't going to come back so I went home. Miraculously she got to my house at 8:00 am, but with no wallet bag or basically anything she went out with. We went to sleep for a couple hours and then did some shopping in the hot Saturday sun.
We got a call from some random dude who found her wallet and was kind enough to call the number that was inside (my number). Sung Hyun picked it up for her and brought it back just in time for her to go meet up with her family.......one lucky girl!!!

We ate some 김치 찌개 and then we dropped her off in Dongdaemoon

One definatley interesting and totally unexpected weekend!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Chels said...

Hey Jen,

Thanks for the amazing time. I definitely won't forget it anytime soon. You and Sunghyun are my heroes. I managed to spend 140,000 won today on those korean books that Amanda mentioned, so hopefully next time I come back my language skills will have improved. I go back tomorrow, but I just want to say thank you sooooo much for your hospitality and help.

Why am I here??? said...

Have a safe trip Chels!!!!!!!!!!!