Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New and Exciting

I sent my dad an email on his birthday but never thought of posting a happy birthday on my blog. So here's to him -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD !!!!!!!!!
Love you and like you (** nose rubs **)

Look at my new computer...........isn't it perty!!!! Well it's not exactly mine.........thanks Sung Hyun

I have started my own little mini earing collection. Pretty soon I can start up a store.......... Seriously though I love earings and how could you go wrong at $1 a pop

And guess who got to drive?!?!?!?

Don't worry mom I've got my licence. An eye test, 11 dollars, a 45 minute wait and I got it!!!! Watch out ppl's here I come

8 comments:

Andy M said...

I'm no where near game to drive in Korea. That, plus everything is on the wrong side :p

asiangarden said...

Wow! Cool license! lol

Iva said...

hello,

I just ran into your blogg and I love the vast information about your Korean experience.

I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions about Korea because I am hoping to go there as a teacher. Since you are experienced, I thought you could satisfy my curiosity with my question or two?

It would mean a lot to me.

my email is kiyarika@gmail.com

Iva~

JL said...

Jenn-I've been reading your blog and LOVE IT! I was adopted from Korea and grew up my entire life in the US...so basically I don't know much about Korea, but your blog makes me sort of want to visit!

alessandrastarr said...

I love the earrings the girls wear in Korean dramas, but I don't think I could ever pull it off.

Beloved said...

Happy birthday to Jenn's dad!

Wow! You're a brave girl. Aside from my scooter, I would never have dared drive in Korea.

Why am I here??? said...

Thanks for the comments everyone!!!

Yes I am quite brave to be driving in Korea. But I think SUng Hyun is braver for letting me drive his new car!!!!

Iva, thanks for the comment (I sent you an email so don't be afraid to ask anything)

Hey JL, glad that you are learning a little bit from me.....are you able to speak any Korean?

Korean earings......I LOVE THEM. And yes, WE can pull them off..........(well at least I think so)

Beloved, I feel safer in a car, I think you are the brave one!!!

Louise said...

Hi Jen,

Congrats on your liscense...I'm too scared to drive in Korea as they drive like crazy..besides I would have to take a driving test (as my current liscense is only for EU)and I can't be bothered. Well done you!