Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!!!

It was a co-workers birthday last week so what better way to celebrate than head to Carne Station for all you can eat/drink.....yum yum

Here is Jen and I all dolled up ready to rock the night away

Posing for a good pic -- this is us before the drinks really got into us


The leftovers........Koreans are famous for their BBQ meals that they cook directly in front of you. They even use scissors to cut the meat.

Pretty much drank a ton of these during the night. Didn't touch the food much.......the drinks were too good
Julie and I decided that they were so good we had to make shots for everyone to enjoy!!!

Then it was time for the icecream cake...........Here's Julie having a hard time with the candles

The birthday boy Jason blows out the candles on the first try

Julie and Brittney looking so pretty

And what's a post without the KIMCHI fingers. I had to throw them in, sorry!!!

So after all that drinking we decided to go home..............NOT!!!

First we had to hit up a club in Apgujeoung for some dancing

and BUCKETS of alcohol...............

...................definately an enjoyable evening

AND relaxing next morning where us girls just chilled out and had some giggles

4 comments:

alessandrastarr said...

Umm, is it Jason or Christian?

asiangarden said...

Fun! I wish I was able to do stuff like that! I love Korean bbq!yummy

Why am I here??? said...

OMG!!!!! You're right, I really need to proof read my posts....my mistake

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Yo Jenn,
Looks like a great time... I envy you on being able to have an all girls morning hang-out!