Friday, March 28, 2008

Fantastic friends

Meeting up with Amanda and Kisu is always so fun. This time it was extra special since Amanda had decided she wanted to buy a Korean traditional outfit. So we went shopping at the Hanbok store and picked out some good colours for her and her lover. They’re such a cute couple ;)

A great day with great people!!!!!!!!



Pick a colour



Of course Amanda had to wear these socks on they day she's trying on shoes




And this is the colour I want if I ever buy a hanbok


Chillin' out at the coffee shop after a successful day of shopping ;)


And for those of you who don't know what a hanbok looks like, here's a beautiful pic of one!!!

3 comments:

chemica said...

^^ colorful korea^^

Anonymous said...

Those are cute socks!

alessandrastarr said...

I have a hanbok, but it is off the rack. I would love to pick one out to be custom made for myself.