Friday, March 28, 2008

CAR ACCIDENT!!!!

Ohhh how about a Sung Hyun update?!?!?! Things are going well between us and we are still happily in love (okay okay don’t barf in your mouth). But really things are great and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful person in my life.

Like the other day when he told me he got into a car accident and went into detail to explain how someone hit is passenger’s side door. Then he called me when he finally arrived at my house and asked me to bring down the camera so he could take a picture of his car.

Except when I got down stairs he lifted the trunk of his car and up floated helium balloons holding a silk screen banner with a picture of us from our trip to Canada.


Yup definitely caught me off guard with that one!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww - what a sweet thing that he did. I'm so happy to see that you are back in Korea with him. It's days like these that makes you forget all the hassles you had with the gov't trying to get back to Korea right... Opps, sorry I reminded you...

Take care!

Beloved said...

Oh, that Sung-hyun. He is so stinkin' sweet!!! That is just so romantic (it's giving me goosebumps, as the Koreans would say).

alessandrastarr said...

That is so cute!