Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sarah's return and my good-bye

I ended up having to change my ticket. And although it cost me, something definately good came out of the situation. My friend was scheduled to return home one day after my original departure. So because I didn't leave on the original date I was able to SURPRISE Sarah at the airport. She certainly wasn't expecting to see me again for another year. But luckly I was able to sneak in one day with her.


Here's the gang at the airport........ready and waiting!!!


She was soooo HAPPY to see everyone

Here's a snapshot of us (eyes closed of course) riding in the LIMO to the restaurant

_____________________________________

Now it's time for me to pack up and leave (sniff sniff). I am definately sad to leave the comforts that Canada has provided me with. I will especially miss my family and girlfriends.

Enough stuff??????

Packing is my favorite part................NOT!!!!!

Miss you all and so much and see you in a year. I'm certain that many things will change this year and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in 2009. And Sung Hyun, see you soon!!!

10 comments:

Annie-Me said...

Hey Jen!

I bet your excited to come home. Turns out I will be coming into town on the 9th so I will be able to go for dinner or something with you then if you want. I hope your flight goes well. SungHyun is picking up you stuff tomorrow night apparently. I have to move Saturday at 9am so I won't be able to see you. Sorry bout the timing...I'm sure you'll be all tired and everything anyway....plus you will need to spend some much needed time with your hunny.

Beloved said...

This post brought back memories of saying goodbye and...packing. I am a champ when it comes to that, thanks to six years of it. Actually, my mom (who has never even been on an airplane) is the master. She used to cram tampons and deodorant in my shoes! I used to be so sad and depressed when I had to leave, though. Hope you're excited to see your boy; I'm sure he's counting the hours. Safe travels!

Why am I here??? said...

Hey thanks ladies...

Annie, Can't wait to see you. And good luck with your move. Will the truck be by to pick up your stuff at 9? Let me know....

p.s. give Sung Hyun a hard time when he comes to pick up the stuff. Tell him he has to pay you or something.......hehe

Beloved, Your comment made me laugh since it was my dad today shoving underwear into my shoes

THANKS DAD ;)

Amanda said...

I'll be out of town with Good Man this weekend, celebrating (a hopefully fantastic) tomorrow... When you're not jet-lagged, let's have dinner.

asiangarden said...

LOL, do they not sell tampons in Korea? I guess it's not an Asian thing, since I had to basically "teach" my SIL how to use one! lol
Have a great flight!!

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Yo Jenn,
Well, you're finally coming back to Korea... yahhh for us here who get to see you again. I'm sure Sung Hyun is totally pumped about you coming back home!!!
Hope you have a safe travel.
Remember... good-byes always turn into hellos.
Am sure you'll be feeling jetlagged when you return but don't milk it too much... hehehe.
Looking forward to our double date... we haven't planned it yet but am anticipating it, totally!

Anonymous said...

So is it a European tradition for parents to pack shoes with tampoons and underwear when their daughters leave home for some time?

E.L

Why am I here??? said...

Hello Everyone!!!!!!

I don't have access to my blog so I won't be able to post for a couple of weeks. Hang in there and I'll be back!!!

asiangarden said...

Ok, I was wondering where you were!!

Chels said...

Hey Jen,

I know you don't have access to your blog, but I am hoping you are still reading the comments. I am coming to korea on April 16th and I will be in Seoul for a couple of days then. I am hoping that we can meet for coffee or something. My e-mail address is katia_braun17@hotmail.com so if you could e-mail your contact info in Korea that would be great. Anyways, let me know.

Chels