Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Saying good-bye

In not too long I will have to say GOOD-BYE to a very special group of students that I have had the priviledge of teaching this past year. They have changed so much. They started as the class from H*LL that nobody wanted to teach and magically (with a little touch of love) they have transformed into some really great kids, whom I will truely miss seeing everymorning. I will miss their hugs, smiles, but most of all their contagious laughter.





This little boy is my favourite ;)



They are the one's that taught me. I have learned from them!!!!!!

2 comments:

Annie-Me said...

we are all gunna miss you. While you won't be teaching such a close group of kids, I'm sure you'll still touch the hearts and hopefully the minds (kkk) of the students you are going to be teaching.

Annie-Me said...

I miss you so much :.....(