Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas in Corea part II

The next day (Saturday) I had planned a big Christmas/ getting a new job/ going away party with my friends. And I went all out. I put my bed in the storage area and arranged my counterspace so that I could have a food corner.

FOOD

FOOD

AND MORE FOOD............

Everyone who came brought a tasty treat so there was definately more than enough. We also did a secret santa gift exhange. You know the one where you get to get to steal someone elses gift and then have to re-open another one.............


It was definately a big hit.


UNTIL AMANDA OPENED SUNG HYUN'S GIFT


Which happened to be a SQUID sloshing around in nasty fish water...........with a special message on top that read:


If you open, you must eat, this very very tasty treat!!!!!


Yup that's Sung Hyun for you!!!!! Luckly it was a gag gift and Amanda got to open another present


And of course no party is complete without some GAMES. So that's where the real fun began. We played PICTIONARY which was so much fun (except I got stuck drawing BUTT PLUG....hehe)

SO CHEERS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS NIGHT SUCH A BIG HIT!!!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE BACK HOME!!!!!

1 comment:

Squid Girl said...

You've got to send that picture of Sung Hyun and me together, him holding the squid.

I'm going to email you one of the...uh...butt plug pictures so you can put it up. Up your...