Thursday, October 04, 2007

JUST ME AND MY CLASSROOM

Are you sick of hearing about me and Sung Hyun all the time? Well then here's a Sung Hyun free post.........keke.



So this is where I spend a large part of my day. In the classroom with my kids, who are always a handful.



This is my kindy class (only 5 students) which I have for most of the day. But they are full of energy and it took me awhile to finally get them in a photo together.



This was my best shot!!!

Show and tell day, or something of that sort. I can never find glasses to fit me so this comes as no surprise.........right mom?

Jennifer Teacher

I love this picture because Anthony is trying to escape from the girls

But the reason why I decided to whip out my camera this day was to get a shot of his little shirt vest, which is adorable for someone his age -- especially with the stylish hair.



Here we are together. And there you have it!!!!!

4 comments:

Beloved said...

Those kids are adorable, but 20 minutes with them and I'd be exhausted. They are very young; do you have a Korean teacher helping out?

Sandra said...

Wait, I only count 4 kids, where is the 5th one, or are you counting yourself? ;)

Why am I here??? said...

keke, the other boy was absent. But yah I'm a big kid too.

Mel said...

Jen, it is so good to see those kids again! I miss them so much when I see them. Sarah was always my favorite! When they first started at LCI she was so eager to please me (so was Anthony, I'm sure thats not a shock)she was always helping out with everything!