Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Friendship!!!

I met Kristin at university. We would often pull all-nighters so we could complete our papers or study for exams together. We were both the queen of procrastination -- her more than me. She often would be printing her paper out at the library just as it was due.

She's a super hard-worker. Kristin's on her second degree and is working 3 part-time jobs. I admire her dedication.

Kristin is a good friend of mine and I miss our late night study sessions. Although we don't communicate often (quite frankly she can't spare me the time......keke) we are still able to pick it up where we left off. Despite the miles I still consider her a special part of my life.

So here's to you Kristin......




Miss you lots and thinking about you always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!! That's so sweet of you! Often times when there's such space between friends, one wonders where the friendship is at, but with us, there's no doubt! I truly appreciate you and admire you in ways I can't even describe, and even if I don't get to talk to you as often as you and I would both like, 'cause apparantly it's my fault, haha, it doesn't mean anything. I continue to love and miss you like crazy! Lets hope that when you return home, I don't decide to bugger off myself! And by the way, I will email you, I swear. I just wanted to hit you up with a really detailed and long s.o.b....just haven't found the time to do it yet. It's on my list of things to do....I have one of those now! See! I've grown! Talk soon!

(I do check your blog regularly by the way...it's even bookmarked!)