Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Canada

A few more posts and I should be done with the Canada trip. Sung Hyun keeps asking when I'll put up the Jeju Island pictures (which is where we celebrated our 'honeymoon' ;)!!!!!! But I can't post that vacation till I'm done with this one.
Anyways, today's post is about our trip to the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) Museum and the Sunset Ceremony afterwards.
Here comes buff boy. Or so he thinks. But if you look carefully I am walking behind him making sure his shirt is pulled tight (and you wouldn't have known if I didn't tell you, right?)
But be careful, because with all that cockyness you'll be sure to get a pat down from me!!!!

For the longest time I've wanted to be a cop. Acutally that is what I studied in university (Police Studies). It wasn't until my last year that I realized I wasn't ready to face the adult grown up world of working full time and commitment. Hence the reason I'm in Korea..........


But dont' you think I would make one sexy cop (hehe)? I look so natural at it.


But really, it was all in good fun, just us goofing around!!!

Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get away with that in a uniform. On top of that there is no PDA (public displays of affection -- unless your Amy....hehe) in Korea. Which might explain why Sung Hyun doesn't look too impressed.


Posing with the animals. We must have spent $200 in the museum buying little versions of these characters. Gotta love my dad's outfit. Good work dad!!! At least he doesn't have his black socks that he hikes up to his knees on with his sandles.


Posing with the ponies!!!!!


What a lucky man standing beside two beautiful ladies..........in uniform

But doesn't he look even happier in this picture, posing with the man!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Man holds my hand and kisses me in public.

When are you going to explain this honeymoon thing?

Beloved said...

What?!? Your dad wears black socks with sandals?!? And I thought it was a Korean thing. . . Don't tell my husband. I keep trying to use cultural assimilation as a ploy to get him to take off the socks. I'm getting nowhere with that, btw. :(

Chelsey said...

I agree Jen, you really have to explain the honeymoon thing.