Friday, September 28, 2007

Hairstyling.....ten dollars!!!

So Sung Hyun didn't understand why my brother wouldn't style his hair. And since Sung Hyun brought 2 jars of wax to Canada he thought he could spare a little for him.

So he went at it, clumping the hair this way and that way.

It looks to me like Greg is just a litte curious as to what will be going in his hair.......

And for the most part he was a willing participant...........

But after about 5 minutes of pulling I think he had enough.....
........and the end result......


.......hummm crusty the clown if you ask me

* I guess Sung Hyun shouldn't become a hair stylist

because 5 minutes after this Greg went to the bathroom and gave himself a brush cut.

Yah, I don't think my brother would cut it in Korea, with all those stylish pretty boys

No comments: