Friday, September 28, 2007

Gotta love a man who can cook

Here he is, Sung Hyun in all his glory, cooking up a storm in the kitchen. I think he was getting sick of the plethora of Western food.


Bed-head and all........


Don't think my mom was too successful with the chopsticks. And my dad didn't last more than 2 minutes without having to use a fork...........keke


So what did he cook? Ramyen (aka. ichyban noodles), rice, kim (seaweed) and kimchi (pickled cabbage)............YUMMY, but talk about a carb overload!!!!

Slurping noodles Korean style -- gotta love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i think your bf likes doing to many "at home wife" sort of things haha
<3
~BMan

Amanda said...

Good Man can't really cook. You're lucky.

When my parents (meaning Mom and Stepdad, Dad hasn't been here yet) were here they had a heck of a time with the metal chopsticks. I had to keep asking for wooden ones.

And Good Man holds his chopsticks in the worst way I have ever seen! And he's Korean! I hold chopsticks waaaaayyyyy better than he does!