Sunday, September 30, 2007

Doctor Fish

Sung Hyun has really been on the ball lately. He is always so good with making plans for us on the weekend -- I love it.

But this weekend was so not what I expected. It started with a nice Western breaky at a co-workers place. Then we headed to 'doctor fish'.


It's located in Sinchon and has a pretty cool view b/c it's on the 7th floor (I think). It's a little cafe and for 8000WON ($8) you get a drink of your choice and a side dish.


I had some tea, opted out of the octopus and got some yummy cake. Sung Hyun went for the fruit drink and bowl of peaches.


The atmosphere was awesome. We were tucked away in a cozy little cubby hole. It was definately a couples place!!!!


After our drinks and snacks we got all washed up and ready for the fish.
That eat the dead skin off your feet


And let me tell you it's definately not very pleasant.


But afterwards, it got somewhat tolerable. That is if you don't mind fish tickling your feet


9 comments:

Annie-Me said...

I might have to get the address from SungHyun....I think Hodge might find that fun....it sounds like a great adventure anyway!

Amanda said...

I want to do that. Do you know how much it cost?

Why am I here??? said...

8000-9000Won (per person) = drink, side dish, and fishy thingy

.......you should go with Good Man

Atavistic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Yep, I've told him, but we've got plans this weekend--fingers crossed. Every time we make real plans, they blow up...

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff. Any idea what species of fish those are?

Why am I here??? said...

oh geez, I wouldn't know. The species that likes to eat dead skin....hehe

Beloved said...

That's so weird. I've heard about that somewhere before. I can't remember where. Did your feet feel better when they were done?

Michelle said...

I saw this on television a few months ago. I generally don't like my feet tickled, but I would be willing to try the fish thing just for the experience. You look very relaxed in your pictures!