Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Yonsei University.....

A few weeks ago, before my computer decided to die, I went for a walk through my university. I managed to take a whole sememster at Yonsei (the Korean IVY league) and I never took the time to walk around to see how beautiful it really is.


It was the perfect weather to go out and walk around -- sun was shining, birds were singing, it was a beautiful day (okay I don't think the birds were singing, but there was no rain).

Currently in Korea we are experiencing the one-month rainy season, know as mansoon!!!! So basically it rains all day/ night!!!


The university crest


A Korean style park, no grass of course!!!



'P' and me, stopping for a rest!!




Nothing too exciting happening in my life. I'm getting excited for my trip back to Canada which is in 20 days and counting!!! WHOA!!!!

2 comments:

bman said...

dude, nice grass on the walls building! wow, i wish there was a week in america when it rained 24/7 so i could be sad for a week but then move on :/
-b-MAN

Chi :) said...

Totally random and you don't know me xD; But I'm moving to Korea and will be living at the Yonsei university dorms while I'm in training to become a Kpop singer and I've been looking everywhere for good pictures of the place so thankyou so much for posting these! ^__^ It looks super pretty :D Sorry for the random comment you're probably like LOL who on earth are you o__0 but yeah. (: